If you're not totally happy with your order, we'll do what we can to make it right. Follow our return policy below, and we'll get you sorted out! Remember, you can email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returned items must be in unused or unworn condition, and need to be accompanied by the packaging the item(s) came in.
- We must receive all return shipments within 60 days of when your order shipped from us originally.
- We only issue refunds on your original payment method.
- We don’t do exchanges. Instead, return the product and order an alternate one. If appropriate we will refund for the original order.
- Shipping is non-refundable unless we screwed it up in the first place.
- Any items that don’t meet the criteria above.
- Sale items that state they are final sale (items that have had a discount applied during checkout are still returnable unless otherwise specified)
- Frames and complete bikes. Please speak to your local authorized Rocky Mountain dealer.
- Clothing, parts, or accessories not purchased through our online store.
How to Return Something
Send an email to email@example.com and include:
- full name
- order #
- item you'd like to return
Specify the reason for return:
- Ordered wrong item
- Didn't like
- Wrong size
- Delivered wrong item
- Other (please specify)
Ship the item back to us at the following address:
Rocky Mountain Bicycles
Attn: Web Store Returns
9095 25e avenue, St-Georges de Beauce
Quebec, Canada G6A 1A1
Please use a traceable shipping method (ex. UPS or FedEx) for returns as we are not responsible for lost packages.
Include the original packing slip. If misplaced, print and include the email confirmation you received when you placed your order. Make sure to indicate the item you want to return.
We'll use the credit card from your original order for any refunds necessary.
If we blew it and the reason for the return is our mistake we will reimburse you for the shipping charges (equivalent to regular ground shipping).