IF SOME IS GOOD, MORE IS BETTER
The Overtimepack allows you to ride your Powerplay farther than ever before, putting more time in on the trail before needing a charge.
The Overtimepack is a range extender for our Powerplay lineup that offers an additional 330 Wh of battery capacity. When combined with our massive 672 Wh Powerplay battery, you have over 1000 Wh to drain before it's time to rest. It's about more saddle time, more trail time, and more of the good times.
The Overtimepack drains its full 330 Wh capacity before you use any of the 672 Wh battery in your Powerplay. Your iWoc remote will read as fully charged until you begin to work your way through the main 672 Wh battery of the bike. The “RIDE MORE, FASTER, FURTHER” indicator on the Overtimepack will let you know how much of your 330 Wh battery remains.
- No need to stop & swap batteries - Already plugged in, just keep riding.
- Anti-rattle rigid attachment - Exterior battery mounts are notoriously sloppy. We offer a solid mount that’s designed for aggressive mountain biking.
- Theft deterrent design - Tooled attachment discourages the theft of expensive accessories.
- A more comfortable way to carry more energy - No need to carry a heavy battery on your back. Not only is it unsafe, but it can also throw your balance off.
- A better handling eMTB - Overtimepack pack is located down low on the bike by the drive
You can use the standard Powerplay 5A charger for the Overtimepack (while attached). You can charge both batteries in parallel with two separate chargers even more quickly. Overtimepack can serve as a Jerrycan charger, filling the main battery without a charger. It takes 2.5 charges of the Overtimepack to Jerrycan fill a 672Wh Powerplay battery completely.
If the 672Wh battery in your Powerplay is empty, the Overtimepack will charge your battery to nearly 50% in a little over 2 hours.
Visit our Overtimepack or Powerplay page for more information.
Filmed by Liam Mullany
Featuring Vaea Verbeeck
Photos by Margus Riga