Buying a bike
How do I buy a Rocky Mountain bike online?
Buying on Bikes.com
It’s now possible for riders in Canada and the USA to purchase a bike directly through Bikes.com and collect it at an authorized Rocky Mountain dealer. All bikes will be delivered, assembled, and tuned by the authorized Rocky Mountain dealer you choose. For bikes purchased on Bikes.com, you must visit the authorised Rocky Mountain dealer you have selected in person to pick up your bike.
These bikes are already located at an authorized Rocky Mountain dealer and available for purchase through Bikes.com.
1) Browse to the product page of the bike you would like to purchase
2) Click on “Check in store availability” button
3) The “Check in store availability” button will open a window that shows you all the dealers across the country who have this bike model in stock.
4) You can change the model’s size and colour options using the dropdown menu located below the location search bar
5) You can see the distance the dealer’s location is from you in the pop up. Please note that you must choose a dealer close to you as we cannot transfer bikes from one dealer to another.
Be mindful of the geographic location of the dealer you are purchasing from. The bike must be within a distance you are willing to travel. As you will need to pick it up from the store.
6) Once you have selected dealer you want to buy the bike with, click on the “Buy now” button.
7) In the checkout, you will be asked to enter your address and payment details.
8) Once your purchase is confirmed, you will be directed to a confirmation page that includes your order summary and the verification code you must present when picking up your order. You will also receive this information a confirmation email.
Sizing guides and other information such as product specifications are available on the product page of each bike on Bikes.com.
Please refer to the specific product page of the bike you are interested in for more details.
Rocky Mountain does not accept returns directly since the transaction is between you and the authorized Rocky Mountain dealer selected at the time of purchase. Any returns the dealer chooses to accept are at the dealer’s individual discretion, consistent with their normal store return policies. Please communicate with your authorized Rocky Mountain dealer for more details.
When you purchase a bike through Bikes.com, the actual transaction is between you and the authorized Rocky Mountain dealer you have chosen.
It is clearly noted that the dealer is the seller of record before checkout is completed, and the bike is to be picked up from the dealer once ready.
The authorized Rocky Mountain dealer's name will appear on your credit card statement since the contract of sale is between them and you.
This is at the authorized Rocky Mountain dealer’s discretion. Please communicate with the dealer you have chosen to confirm if this is possible.
Authorized Rocky Mountain dealers will require the following for you to collect your new Rocky Mountain bike:
- A valid piece of ID.
- The credit card you used to purchase the bike online.
- The verification code which was sent to you in your order confirmation email.
In the event of a manufacturing defect on your new Rocky Mountain bike, our regular warranty policy applies.
All warranty and after-sale service must be handled by the authorized Rocky Mountain dealer where the purchase was made. Please communicate with them so they may submit a warranty claim on your behalf.